• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) Voices Within Minoc Mine

Yosef

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
It was a brisk cold night within the mountains of Minoc. The afternoon shift just ended and the night was on site. All the duties were being given out by the night supervisor and normal operations were conducted.

Early into the shift, two miners were seen running into the camp from the north most tunnels. At once Yosef appeared like a bat out of hell, demanding why miners were sent into the top tunnel. Ordering that the north most tunnel be closed and not entered.

*Posted a Minoc Mine*
“On the Order Of Yosef…The North most tunnels shall not be entered by any persons.
Signed,
Yosef Governor of Minoc “

Miner One Log: *With shaking hand* everything was normal till…We found that crack within the rock….It was glowing white….Then these voices….”You shall not enter our Sanctuary”…At once a white flash and white figure appeared…. I do not recall after that….

Miner Two Log: The voices are still in my head….The white light……The White figure…..

Last edited: