• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) *VK* Guild Sponsored House Drop (Finished)

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Greetings, I apologize this wasn't advertised on Stratics, but I wasn't aware it was going to happen until right before it did. a past guild member of mine named Dr. Pet (the character he used today was RANA) has decided he is going to quit the game, he has been a very good friend of mine for awhile, and has helped many people in his time in UO, as one last final goodbye to the UO community, he packed up everything he owned in his house, and after a bit of gating to Luna bank and advertising, dropped the house. we also had a 2nd event where we gated everyone into a secret location filled with over 100 million in checks, sadly It happened so fast I wasn't able to get screenshots. here are the screenshots of the house drop. If your reading this Dr. Pet, thank you for your friendship and all the good times we had, I wish you all the best in your real life.

Farewell 2.png

Farewell 3.png

Farewell 4.png

Farewell 1.png