• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Virtue Suits??

B

Blood Shot

Just came back to game and I see all these mage suits and virtue suits that when combined they give differant bonuses. What are they and how/where do you earn them??

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Virtue suits are special artifacts dropped in the legacy anti-Virtue dungeon (except the cloak which must be achieved through a quest thread).

Knights, Scounts, and Mage suits are a set of rewards in the Spring Cleaning event... but you'll have to hurry if you want a set because they are expensive pointwise and the event is ending pretty soon.

B

Blood Shot

so just go there and kill what? do differant things drop differant items or is it pure chance/luck. also do I need a luck suit?

L

Lord Drakelord

so just go there and kill what? do differant things drop differant items or is it pure chance/luck. also do I need a luck suit?
Its alot like the Tokuno treasure drops were. The more you kill the faster they drop in your pack. Warning, you have to kill a lot.

Beefybone

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah, just kill everything. Anything has a chance to drop an arti, but higher-fame monsters have a better chance. And yeah, you'll need to kill a lot.