• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Virtue patrols (VIDEO!)

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
We tried but 5-6 (3 TDO and 2 TBB and maybe Ru, can't remember) of us vs 3 of them is sure not a match, not even with 2 skelet dragons on our side :p
Was fun as long it lasted.
Sadly that was the only fight we got this Sunday as we are Vice but stopped fighting when B^A shoved up. We was dancing around and on the alters with GIL with no fighting. That got to boring, so we choose to give GIL a hand in next town, again it was bad timing for us and as GIL decited to stay home.

We will try to find out where TDO stand in this, but I believe we will focus on the alters and fight the one who try to stup us from claim them and the ones who attack us.
I would still love to see no looting this 2 hours but that do not seem to be possible.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ok, I suck at pvp, I wish I didn't. But I watched the whole video, and umm.....someone(s) needs some practice(s). And btw, even my uneducated ass knows you need more than a stealth archer against really good pvp tactics.