• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Virtue Patrols to resume this Sunday

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Mine always drop on ground, not like in old days, where you ended up so heavy, that you could not move :p

makes room in Backpack for deathrobes

Just to let you know he rez killed me till he had everything he wanted. My suit, jewerly, trap box and other stuff. No matter I will just get another. Sad that people have to wreck an event that was going so well, I was looking forward to VvV every Sunday You cannot continue the VvV with out a suit, and resources needed to play the game. He sure can wreck a fun time for everyone.

Last edited:

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Just to let you know he rez killed me till he had everything he wanted. My suit, jewerly, trap box and other stuff. No matter I will just get another. Sad that people have to wreck an event that was going so well, I was looking forward to VvV every Sunday You cannot continue the VvV with out a suit, and resources needed to play the game. He sure can wreck a fun time for everyone.
I heard, did you try to grab your stuff before he was done browsing around in it? I heard him say, you annoyed him or something. A good advice is to not to go near body before the killer are done. I can't read Virems mind but I don't think he would had looted if you had stayed away until he was done.

Tell me what you did lose and I will replace it.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I want to say thanks to all. I don't know who else was looted and looting but it did look like all had fun. Sometimes a good fight do help.
TDO was not looted and did not loot.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I heard, did you try to grab your stuff before he was done browsing around in it? I heard him say, you annoyed him or something. A good advice is to not to go near body before the killer are done. I can't read Virems mind but I don't think he would had looted if you had stayed away until he was done.

Tell me what you did lose and I will replace it.
A full Leather suit/LRC, and Jewerly with archery +10 and healing +10, nothing that cannot be replaced. Trap box, aids, etc.. GIL members gave another suit and the necesary jewerly to continue the fight, I only missed one city battle.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Looks like you feel better now :)
oh ya, back when there was no looting I was wearing a full 70s suit, but I now leave that home and just run with an off the rack LRC suit. Most are given to me from GIL members and I have brought one or two off your vendors as well. I keep a back up suit at home and plan on dropping another backup in the bank just in case there is future looting of my body.

Last edited:

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I was in an old suit too and left my quiver home :p

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
One more Sunday tomorrow, lets see if we can make it this time, with the rules, no looting, no reskilling and a friendly attitude.
TDO will be there, at least me and hopeful Mish. Who are our enemies this Sunday? We will see, I think we will focus on the alters and fight the ones who want to claim them or stop us from claiming them and then forget everything about this stupid drama and hope others will do too. I may be naive and a foolish optimist but I believe we can make this work, special if both GIL and B^A give it a try and try not to be annoyed of someone ressing on top of corpes or running out of town. It's all about fun, lets have fun :)

chargar42

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

So It was Drakelord's fault that he got looted? Let's just place the blame directly where it belongs and that's on Virem. No excuses for this. I loved the VVV every Sunday as well, but until the looting stops, I will not be involved.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
So It was Drakelord's fault that he got looted? Let's just place the blame directly where it belongs and that's on Virem. No excuses for this. I loved the VVV every Sunday as well, but until the looting stops, I will not be involved.
No it was not Drakelord's fail, he just did not know better. It was Virems fail, but most PvP'ers will know, insta res on top of body and try to loot will get them res killed. I believe Virem forgot to think and just reacted as he would had done in any other cases. Moving a little away from the body before ressing would had been more smart as there was no chance he would had got his stuff back that way, if Virem was going to loot, he would had res killed him. Drakelord's chances for getting stuff back had been way better if he given Virem a chance to show, he would not loot.

I died before Drakelord, Virem was moving all my stuff around on my body to see what was in the corpses, I could see that before I went to get a res but all my stuff was still there when I was back. Now I was not in my best suit this time, but it was not a crappy suit.

Only thing I ask for, is that we all try to make it work because I don't think any of us like the see the shard as dead as it had been this week. And we all want new players here, all kinds, crafters, PvM'ers, treasure hunters, PvP'ers etc.

About the risk for looting, why not just grab some crappy gear, you easy can replace, then looting is no big deal and when we know, the no looting works again, use your better gear again.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
I do not play on the Sunday event to be virem's happy joy fun time. I played to have a good time with the people I know and some new friends. I have grown rather fond of using better than decent gear. I will be watching.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Have fun watching Kelmo, I will have fun dying and hopeful killing some too.
My old suit seem to be better than I thought as I killed 5 in VvV towns, outside the events, or maybe they was running in lesser gear too. I guess I don't need my best suit to have fun.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Thanks all, for great fun and lots of running. I can see, I need to remember to keep eyes of my bandages, there was 1 bandage left in my backpack this morning out of 160 :p

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Due to the Auction, the Patrols will be taking place Saturday from 1-3 PM (EDT).
It's sure much easier for me to sleep the after being to an Auction Sunday, than after 2 hours heavy VvV actions, so much better for me with VvV at Saturday, where I can sleep longer Sunday morning :)

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Who can sleep longer??? MY KIDS WILL WAKE ME UP AT 6 AM!!! EVERY DAY!!!

They are soooo cruel... :-(

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Who can sleep longer??? MY KIDS WILL WAKE ME UP AT 6 AM!!! EVERY DAY!!!

They are soooo cruel... :-(
Enjoy them when you can, before you know they are teens and there is other ways, they will ruin your sleep :p

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh please, dont make me more pessimistic than I am already now...

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Was fun this evening, we was only few on each side as it was early but for first time was Vice in same alliance, that was nice to know, that orange was target :)
I believe Virtue won 2 towns and Vice 2 towns too so very balanced too. I learned not to poison a guard and Boolean got a little more love, than he could handle.

Boolean [GIL] [VvV]
Lyssa [HOoO] [VvV]
Freja [TDO*] [VvV]
<24613916>Boolean: two women are fighting over me how nice
<24613916>Boolean: two mean women that is
<1464013>Freja: can't handle 2 womens?
<24613916>Boolean: NO
<7134318>Sir AJ: ive never been able too
<19338481>Zardoz of Crete: need help Boo?
<7134318>Sir AJ: lol
<24613916>Boolean: lol
<24613916>Boolean: yes they are eating me up
<7134318>Sir AJ: enjoying it?
Zardoz of Crete [GIL] [VvV]
Becca [GIL] [VvV]
Broadway Joe [GIL] [VvV]
Pet: ARAPAHO
<1464013>Freja: where are all the Vice today?
Delores Duende [GIL] [VvV]
You see: Chandler the guard
Chandler: * Chandler looks extremely ill. *
You have poisoned your target : Chandler
-- ups, that was a guard and he got angry.
You are dead.
Broadway Joe: An Corp - Resurrection
You are dead.
-- Guard was still poison, killed me again
Zardoz of Crete: guard wack??
You see: a corpse of Broadway Joe
Chandler: May thy soul rest in peace.
You are dead.
Zardoz of Crete: oh ****
Boolean: ``that sucks
Broadway Joe: zfffffzzzzzzzzzXZwXwwZ33Xw3
Zardoz of Crete: guard wack on both
Broadway Joe: grrr
Zardoz of Crete: do not rez them
Freja: guess that guard is mad
Zardoz of Crete: ya that guard is very angry
Lord Pinkerton [VvV]
Who Dat [TDO*] [VvV]
Pet: I Work Out
Joline Maza [GIL] [VvV]
And a little turtle LT

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Good times. Thank you all for the fun and comradery. I know a couple of ya had some lag issues, a couple of miscues and Vice is still chaos on ice. *smiles* I had a blast.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Good times. Thank you all for the fun and comradery. I know a couple of ya had some lag issues, a couple of miscues and Vice is still chaos on ice. *smiles* I had a blast.
It was more like Lighting issues, all I can say you all have some very NICE bows!

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Was fun this evening, we was only few on each side as it was early but for first time was Vice in same alliance, that was nice to know, that orange was target :)
I believe Virtue won 2 towns and Vice 2 towns too so very balanced too. I learned not to poison a guard and Boolean got a little more love, than he could handle.

Boolean [GIL] [VvV]
Lyssa [HOoO] [VvV]
Freja [TDO*] [VvV]
<24613916>Boolean: two women are fighting over me how nice
<24613916>Boolean: two mean women that is
<1464013>Freja: can't handle 2 womens?
<24613916>Boolean: NO
<7134318>Sir AJ: ive never been able too
<19338481>Zardoz of Crete: need help Boo?
<7134318>Sir AJ: lol
<24613916>Boolean: lol
<24613916>Boolean: yes they are eating me up
<7134318>Sir AJ: enjoying it?
Becca [GIL] [VvV]
Broadway Joe [GIL] [VvV]
Pet: ARAPAHO
<1464013>Freja: where are all the Vice today?
You see: Chandler the guard
You have poisoned your target : Chandler
-- ups, that was a guard and he got angry.
You are dead.
You are dead.
-- Guard was still poison, killed me again
Zardoz of Crete: guard wack??
You see: a corpse of Broadway Joe
Chandler: May thy soul rest in peace.
You are dead.
Zardoz of Crete: oh ****
Boolean: ``that sucks
Broadway Joe: zfffffzzzzzzzzzXZwXwwZ33Xw3
Zardoz of Crete: guard wack on both
Broadway Joe: grrr
Zardoz of Crete: do not rez them
Freja: guess that guard is mad
Zardoz of Crete: ya that guard is very angry
Lord Pinkerton [VvV]
Who Dat [TDO*] [VvV]
Pet: I Work Out
Joline Maza [GIL] [VvV]
And a little turtle LT
Haha, great!

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
It was more like Lighting issues, all I can say you all have some very NICE bows!
Yes we have, but I still need to get Tina Tink to make me a new suit with more Dex, my bow is a little to slow and Booleans bow is very nasty too.

Drakelord, seen with your eyes, TDO alliance seem to have more than the two reds, I know about. It must be our evil soul you see, even Pinky is red to you

Last edited:

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Drakelord, seen with your eyes, TDO alliance seem to have more than the two reds, I know about. It must be our evil soul you see, even Pinky is red to you
Its the color codes I have set

Who Dat

Adventurer
So everyone going to be there this Sunday? How about Saturday too? I always have the mornings to play these days and that seems to be the time everyone is on. Hope to see you all on the battle field soon!

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I don't mind making it both Saturday and Sunday, sure not all may make it both days and sometimes other events will be one of the days. The time Sunday are a little late for me, as I do have work next day, I would love to start the Sunday one hour earlier, not sure how that would work for other time zone.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Thanks for all the resses, I sure died a lot this Sunday.
Was good to see FYUO back, but it sure made chaos, as FYOU was fighting both Virtue and Vice as I believe they did not know who was on each side. That was bad for Vice but a nice help to GIL, who sure won all the towns this Sunday. Congrats :)

I hope Vice can fight on same side next Sunday, unless we are to many, in that case, it would be good with 2 vice alliances, who both will fight GIL and other Vice alliance.

I will try to speak with the Vice guilds, so we next Sinday know, who are with who.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Here is the list of who we was this time. Some came very late, the one in bold was there most of the time.

GIL Alliance
dyno [GIL] [VvV]
Hoffs [GIL] [VvV]
Boolean [GIL] [VvV]
Morgan Ironfist Duke of New Magincia [VvV]

Madison De Mer [GIL] [VvV]
Lady Becca [GIL] [VvV]
Lord Dark Star [VvV]
Joline Maza [GIL] [VvV]

TDO Alliance
Ru [TNA] [VvV]
Xanzu [TDO*] [VvV]
Lyssa [HOoO] [VvV]
Who Dat [TDO*] [VvV]

Shay'lei [TNA] [VvV]
Baal Knight of Trinsic [VvV]

FYUO
MrNastyTime [FYOU] [VvV]
Pet: MC NastyTime
T r u [FYOU] [VvV]
Pet: Black Bus

PeekaBoo [VvV]

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Do we start earlier today? I hear there is Governor meeting today?

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I guess we will not be a lot to the VvV today. Mish had been busy RL and most of my members are still in training. I will try if I can get a few together 1:30 EST.