• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Virtue Nodes?

Jerimiah

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have been away from some time and was intrigued by the current quest going on. Would any of my fellow citizens care to share the locations of these Virtue Nodes on our shard?

I would be in your debt.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm not sure, but I believe it has something to do with the contest to win a housing plot inside the abyss.

Jerimiah

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you for the information. I am enjoying this quest. I don't hold out hope for the house but the quest is fun and taking me to places I haven't in some time. If the winner sells the house I can't imagine what they would sell if for. I would probably ask for a blaze cu myself.....

W

woody_cats

lol your post made my weekend. after reading your post i was immediatly called to the comp where my tamer and fully trained blaze cu was logged in with a macro that said If hubby did not win and you did i should say good bye

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey Bob, I have a bridge outside Trinsic for sale. I can give you a good price. ;)

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Uh, yeah. Should I have asked you if you wanted it back before I tried to sell it?

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In most cases that would be the gentlemanly thing to do but I'll let it slide in this situation.