• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Virtue Gump

S

Sickshine

I have searched, but I haven't been able to find any way to see another players virtue gump using the ec. Is this intended or am I just missing something? Thanks in advance.

S

Sickshine

Well that sucks. I wonder if it was intended to be that way or an oversight. Thanks for the quick reply.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
this problem is from KR, where devs used to play WoW and trying to make something similar... for what I saw is obvious that who develop the virtue function didn't know about the ability to see other players virtues :D

Fortunately the actual dev team know uo better than wow, but is not focusing on EC :(

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
silly question, but why would you want to see someone else's virtue gump?

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
for example, a guild master can use it for check his member valor level and see who can activate a champion...

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you can also check who have justice and ask for help privately :p

S

Sickshine

Or it could be a guild requirement to work up compassion and sacrifice and guild leader wants to know who is doing it.