• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Virtue Gump

S

Scoobs

When I mouse over the virtue gump, it does not tell me what step i have achieved. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
there is no way to fix it.... is one of the many gumps that cannot be modified :(

S

Scoobs

Is there a way of telling what rank you are in each virtue?

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
this gumps are build like in CC client:

CC client has no gump designed in its files, the server just sent the piece order of each image and text and the client build it.

In KR the devs has built some window but they realize that are too many to be created with lua, so they rebuilt the CC client gump engine to avoid the work.

gortman

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pinco,

Do you know if anyone on this forum has submitted a bug about that issue? If not, I will. Can't hurt I guess to at least get it on their radar.