• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Virtue Bane Tactic - Give Ideas

A

Amathist

So how can we beat this guy?

I have posted one idea but am not sure it be legal -

Okay I have a tactic in mind BUT am not sure if all is fair in love and war as they say and if I would be allowed to do this........BUT as Oceania is a very very small shard our chances of beating back this invasion is just not really going to happen within 24hours announcements are already telling us Skara bare has been taken over by Virtue Bane.

So I was wondering if to BOOST our army ranks we can tame and release like Unicorns that will kill anything negative Karma or at least distract it and **** it off a little aiding our good karma troops....is this an allowed tactic or would I get into some trouble?