• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Virtue Artifacts

R

Rocklin

Having returned a few weeks back, I would like to collect Virtue Artifacts. They were added in the time that I was gone from the game. I know they are supposedly random, but is there better places to increase the drop rate than others?

O

Old Man of UO

And high luck seems to help me. I like to go where I can mix high fame monsters with lots of low-medium fame, just to break up the boredom.

Bazer

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
just do despise and destard champ, ton of spawn and good chance of getting drop

R

RichDC

It seems to work in a similar "point" system to doom, so doing the champs is by far the best as you kill a TON at once and rack up points so fast!!

Only problem is Pk's, not such a problem if you want to keep them as they are all blessed/insurable.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And high luck seems to help me. I like to go where I can mix high fame monsters with lots of low-medium fame, just to break up the boredom.
Luck has nothing to do with it in my experience. I've been training a few fencers in Shame lately, and typically spend 3 hours or so at a time in there farming/training. I generally get a drop about once a week, and none of my suits have any luck on them.

R

RichDC

Ive gotta say the luck does seem to in my experience,

when the turn in was on i started working the spawns for drops, before i used some luck i averaged maybe 1-2arties per first 3 levels, after i made sure i had 1000luck i was averaging 4-5

O

Old Man of UO

Luck has nothing to do with it in my experience. I've been training a few fencers in Shame lately, and typically spend 3 hours or so at a time in there farming/training. I generally get a drop about once a week, and none of my suits have any luck on them.
I generally get a drop on average of 1-1/2 hours (range is about 5 minutes to 4 hours) in Shame. I only have 400-800 luck, except when honoring the poison ele's. It's my favorite place for virtue drops.

Dunno... 1-1/2 hours versus once a week... your call.

V

Vandetta

Walk around the Despise champ spawn. Should find them on the ground...

MJ's Chimp