• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Virtually impossible!!!!!!

TeslaTyson

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
What the heck is the difference between an EA account and a Mythic account?

I don't know my password for either, and I don't know my password for both my vet accounts!!!

You guys make it IMPOSSIBLE IMfreakingPOSSIBLE for older players to reopen their accounts!!!

Used to be go to uo.com and freaking sign in!!!!! DANG IT! I have the itch to play.

TeslaTyson

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
And now you have to have an ORIGIN ACCOUNT IN ORDER TO GET YOUR FREAKING password?!?!?!?!?! What the FK!?? This is SO lame!!! SIMPLIFY THINGS AND MAKE IT EASY FOR US AGAIN!!!! Dammit

TeslaTyson

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
What is all this stuff?! Why Origin? I don't want to do all my accounts and connect them. I JUST WANT TO PLAY UO!

TeslaTyson

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
This is SO fkng stupid. One website takes me to another... and another... then pretty soon there is no TRACE of UO. Why is this like this? Can you tell i'm frustrated? I have a few other vets coming back and they can't figure it out either and they gave up... I am about to do the same.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I feel your pain Tesla. Don't give up! If your still having trouble I'd email Mesanna and she if she can help. Sending emails to UO "support" is bit of a joke.

TeslaTyson

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I gave up... found another game to play. I'll try again in a couple years if the game is still alive. I don't understand how they are making money if people can't figure out how to use their credit card.