• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Virtual Lifestyles of the Rich & Famous in Ultima Online Premier's Monday November 24th @ 7:00PM EST

Will you check out Nails Warstein's Virtual Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous on Twitch?

• Yes, I love rares.

Votes: 23 53.5%
  • Sure, why not.

Votes: 17 39.5%
  • No, I got better things to do.

Votes: 3 7.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
This will be a one hour LIVE in game broadcast show located on at http://www.twitch.tv/stratics/

I will be featuring player homes and players known far and wide in Ultima Online. This will be a virtual reality experience that will promote what and who rare collectors are as players in an MMO sandbox 17 years old. This Monday's show will be a pilot test giving an overview that should summarize future shows. Hopefully just a mere glimpse in what is to come. I will be seeking volunteers who are willing to show off their rares, homes and give interviews about themselves. Episodes of this show will encompass, but not necessarily limited to the following subjects and activities.

Bank Sitting
Brokering
Decorating
Event Items
History
Holiday Items
IDOCs
Illegal Items
Interviews
Live Auctions
Mesanna Events
Museum Tours
Paperdolls
Player Events
Pre-Patched Items
Price Checks
Rares Festivals
Server Births
Shard Events
Silent Auctions
Statistics & Analysis
Trade Secrets

Please set some time aside to join me on Twitch this Monday or in Teamspeak Server: ts.stratics.com so we may interact, discuss rares, and why we enjoy collecting them. Feel free to share your thoughts and feedback here. Thank you for your support!

******DISCLAIMER*****
This show is tentatively scheduled, and maybe cancelled without noticed due to unforseen real life circumstances. I ask everyone who shall participate to represent themselves and Ultima Online with the utmost care and respect for those who may show an interest in Ultima Online and rare collecting for the first time. Thank you in advance for your sincere thoughtful consideration.

Last edited:

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I love you Nails, but...
Hilarious! This reminds me, one programming note. I think this goes without saying, but will mention it here anyways. You don't necessarily have to be rich to be famous, but it doesn't hurt I guess. So characters like yourself are welcome, famous and infamous alike.

ivester77

Business. That's all it ever is...business.
Stratics Veteran
THIS SOUNS HILAROUIS AND AWESOME MAN IF U WANT TO HEAr some real crazy uo crap ,man leaned me your ear a few yrs ago whe i was like you hook your boy up with a sword and a horse i meet this girl and she was all like man your fighting skills vs those mongbats are super uber i was like yeagh babe check out my ninja style i totally killed like 5 mongbats and a cow because he was looking to close at me. needless to say we had made cyber love in the moonglow horse stalls it was good i threw her a rune stone said call me but i had stuff to do so i kept rollin then while i was minding my own business eating some chicken i found on the ground a freakin red came up and was all like u want to be rich and i was man im already rich better ask someone son and then my life changed he mana zapped me drained my blood and began the process of trying to turn me into the walking dead. but as the last drop of blood was a bout to leave my hot masculine body that was truly chiseled from the granite stone of the armory of the gods a peasant women who i had made cyber love to a few months back when shame had gotten the many uber items available and her father struken for greed had asked me to help her in attending to take care of the large pumpkin farms he had owned. needless to say not tom nay pumpkins were farmed on that day. :) thankfully she had seen this red enter the forest opening where i was sitting and she had struken him with a blow of Margery i have never seen KAL VAS FLAM she screamed and his whole body light up like a spark from a young girls eye as she watches me change my shirt. weaken with loss of blood i felt bandages wrapping my body in such a lightening pass i felt life restoring in my veins and i was once again the giant man know to the world of Britaina as MALACHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Longtooths

Supreme Commander
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
THIS SOUNS HILAROUIS AND AWESOME MAN IF U WANT TO HEAr some real crazy uo crap ,man leaned me your ear a few yrs ago whe i was like you hook your boy up with a sword and a horse i meet this girl and she was all like man your fighting skills vs those mongbats are super uber i was like yeagh babe check out my ninja style i totally killed like 5 mongbats and a cow because he was looking to close at me. needless to say we had made cyber love in the moonglow horse stalls it was good i threw her a rune stone said call me but i had stuff to do so i kept rollin then while i was minding my own business eating some chicken i found on the ground a freakin red came up and was all like u want to be rich and i was man im already rich better ask someone son and then my life changed he mana zapped me drained my blood and began the process of trying to turn me into the walking dead. but as the last drop of blood was a bout to leave my hot masculine body that was truly chiseled from the granite stone of the armory of the gods a peasant women who i had made cyber love to a few months back when shame had gotten the many uber items available and her father struken for greed had asked me to help her in attending to take care of the large pumpkin farms he had owned. needless to say not tom nay pumpkins were farmed on that day. :) thankfully she had seen this red enter the forest opening where i was sitting and she had struken him with a blow of Margery i have never seen KAL VAS FLAM she screamed and his whole body light up like a spark from a young girls eye as she watches me change my shirt. weaken with loss of blood i felt bandages wrapping my body in such a lightening pass i felt life restoring in my veins and i was once again the giant man know to the world of Britaina as MALACHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think we should start a post of the year award...just sayin'

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

This actually hurt my eyes because I got lost many times and had to backtrack. I had to stop because I actually felt a little motion sickness.

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ladies and gentleman Mr. Conway Twitty.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Guys this is happening now! Let's all hop onto Stratcs.tv and support our friend Nails who is always available to help us out.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Yeah he's streaming now...and just yappin about stuff, come join us!

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Alright so I apologize that I had so many technical difficulties. I had very limited time to practice. I initially only hoped to do one hour of programming summarizing what players could anticipate each week tuning in. I will post in this forum what the topic of the week will be. Tonight was more or a less a pilot test to see if there was any interest, and to see if I was capable of learning how to do it effectively or not. I hope everyone had some fun, and hopefully it will get a lot better. Thank you so much for watching.

Peekay

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Just curious if Ivester will be making a guest appearance on this show.

Not even trolling either, as his experience has touched not just Player Events, but also Event Items, History, IDOCs (sort of), Museum Tours, Rares Festivals, Shard events, and Decorating all in one sitting. Might as well add Interviews to that list also.

Adeka

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I tried your links Nails and I am fairly certain I was there at the appropriate time, yet each time I opened the site it told me "user is off line". Am I doing something wrong? Do I need to download something? Did anyone else have this issue, or am I truly the world's most incompetent computer user?! :p

I hope it went well and I am excited to see some youtube clips!