• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

View item list in crafting assistant?

kitiara-atlantic

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The new Pinco's crafting assistant looks nice, but is there a way to just view a list of items to craft without using the search? I don't know the names of everything I want to make. I'd rather just browse a list.

I can't seem to find a way to make a list of items appear without searching, nor can I find a way to disable the new crafting assistant in settings.

Thanks!

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
hmm just tried it myself and does not appear to be one. although if you just put in leather for example it gives you all things with leather in name

ok if you click the green button and do search by skill and then in search box type in the skill it seems to give you all items crafted needing tailor skill

Last edited: