• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Video guides] How to start play UO // in Russian

tangar

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Hello! %)

I'm starting series of guides about UO - how to start to play at official server - uo.com

Its in Russian (may be one day I'll make something like this in English hehe)

My first video - registering trial account:

As you know, I'm playing at SP and in my next videos I'll create _new_ character and show how to start without friends or any help. I'll tell about all skills, give advices and tips for a new players.

I'll make a lot of streams (live videos) so see you in-game

startle

Siege... Where the fun begins.
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Excellent.... Now, please do one in English, which you speak quite well (I have seen a couple of your English videos).... It's a great idea, making a movie for the new and potential new....
;)

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Очень красивый! Не могли бы вы показать, как сделать мясо круговой диаграммы? :p

startle

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ну, я, конечно, не собираюсь быть опущены как единственный, который не знает, как говорить на другом языке.
Кроме того, я люблю то, как персонажи сочетаются друг с другом. ;)

tangar

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Thank you for a support, guys! // Спасибо за поддержку, ребята!

--

#3 - Interface and interaction in UO:

startle

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Amber Witch Что заставляет вас думать, что он знает, как сделать пирог с мясом?

tangar

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
startle, пирог с мясом? )) я не силён в кулинарии, но попробовать можно хехе
---

In this video I'm telling about bank, ressurection, trade, moongates, map & etc.
(В этом UO гайде речь пойдет о банке, воскрешении, торговле с NPC, посетим мунгейты и разберемся с картой)

tangar

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Today we had a gameplay live stream: fighting, trading and crafting while we played by new created character. /// Сегодня у нас игровой стрим, в котором мы будем воевать, торговать и крафтить, играя новым персонажем на Siege Perilous!

tangar

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
FrejaSP, thanks

----

В этом гайде речь пойдет самом простом, очень выгодном и быстром заработке для новичка в Ультиме Онлайн - продаже ресурсов (кожа, перья, шерсть, рыба и т.д.) на рынке игроков

/// In this guide I'll show how new player could earn money fast and easy by trading with other peole at market:

p.s.
guys, it would be great for newbies at Siege if you put more different buy orders at Magincia market

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
A lot of them do not know how to use the wool to make bolt of clothes and then bandages, not sure I saw that in your videos.

They make more money from the wool if they use it in Spinning wheel and then the loom. Also the wool is less heavy, if they use dagger on sheep to get wool and them kill sheep after. The bloody wool, they get from a dead sheep is less usefull. one bloody pile of wool gives one ball of yarn, a pile of wool from a living sheep gives 3 ball of wool.
Maybe you did tell it, I don't understand Russian, could only look :)

tangar

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
FrejaSP, wow! I didnt know about two tupes of wool! Playing UO 15 years and its new information hehe! Great, thank you! I'll make a video about such things - how to make bandages, cloth, making fire & etc

May be you could advice some more interesting things which would be usefull for a new players?

tangar

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
___This video isn't guide__ - its live stream of a gameplay - Morning T-Hunting at Siege Perilous.
/// Утренний прямой эфир (_не гайд_, а геймплей) — поиск сокровищ в Ultima Online на сервере Siege Perilous:

I'm sorry for a double posting (already posted this vid at T-Hunt event topic), but I wanna keep collection of videos at this topic.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
FrejaSP, wow! I didnt know about two tupes of wool! Playing UO 15 years and its new information hehe! Great, thank you! I'll make a video about such things - how to make bandages, cloth, making fire & etc

May be you could advice some more interesting things which would be usefull for a new players?
I will try :)

Traveling via Crystal portals, Currupt portal and Teleporters between houses.
not sure the crystal/corrupt portal works for trial accounts, but it may do now after they removed the ages to use veteran rewards.
Many public houses do have at least a Crystal Portal, so travelers can use it to get to town and some do have teleporters too ´
Lets say, a player do not have gating and want to go to Shame. In my NEW2 house New Magincia, second floor are both portals, he then find the currupted portal and say "fel Dungeon Shame" and he get teleported there.
When he is done hunting or maybe dead, he find my small house SW for Shame and use the Crystal Portal and say "fel Magincia Mint" and he is back at New Magincia at the bank.
If he want to go to Safe Haven near Cove, The swamp and the desert, he use the teleporter on step of NEW2 house, New Magincia and he will end up in my Castle. Doors are open, so he can go out hunting and later go back and use the tele return or the crystal portal there.

New players should find the public portals and teleporters around the land, special if they choose not to have gating.

Also some advices for how to react, if they get PK'ed will help them.

Show your ghost, go in war mode
Wait if the PK offer a res or tell them to find a healer.
When ressed, wait to the PK are done looting, elsee they easy get res killed and dry looted
Be polite, don't cry and don't trash talk. Ask nicely if they can loot their body or maybe ask, "Can I some of my stuff, I'm new?"

The Siege Bless option, tell them how it works and that they can bless one item at the time.

Oh yes, there was one Russian yesterday, who wanted to know how to build a house :)

Imbuing is also a nice money maker and they do not need alot skills to add LRC to a suit.

For crafters, remember that they need armslore together with smithing, tailoring and carpentry to get more resist on armor and more DI on weapons. A veapon crafted without armslore do have 35 DI, one crafted with it will have 43 DI
A armor pice get 8% extra resist on Siege with armslore

Also Petra's Siege FAQ may give some ideas for info they will need http://stratics.com/community/threads/new-siege-faq-updated-january-2013.291428/

tangar

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
FrejaSP, thanks :) It's great to find so much usefull tips!

----

New guide: "Usefull tips"
I'll tell and show how to make a cloth, bandages, boards, arrows; how to tame and stable animals; how to gain fight skills & etc:
// Записал еще один гайд — "Полезные советы".
// Расскажу и покажу как сделать ткань, бинты, доски, стрелы, как приручать животных и о конюшне, начальная прокачка и многое другое:

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I'm glad you could use it :)

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I love your enthusiasm when you explain about the game, even when I don't understand a word. :)
I do believe it would be great, to make them in english too.

Я люблю свой энтузиазм, когда вы объяснить подробнее об игре, даже когда я не понимаю ни слова :)
Я думаю, это было бы здорово с версией с англоязычных

Google translate for the win :) I often use it, when I have NEW2 Members, who speak very little English. Special explaining how to set the guild system to accept invites and how to show New2 tag, can be difficult without google translate