• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Video Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

Xgirl

I found some interesting video when I was backing up my slow Ars computer.

Its a hunting-tech video, we will show u how 4x 250 ping 3T red boys happy hunting in star room, there were huge amount of blue monster named Te-Ci (totally cowarX)

Over 30 blue monster corpse on floor

I got like 20 of hunting guide video like this

Anyone interest on this pls pm me, I am happy to share with everyone :p

PS: happy to see oceania ppl still remember 3T, we get naked in the old days

How are you tc worshipper aka weeeeeeeeee

u sux weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

LaundryBoy

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
PS: happy to see oceania ppl still remember 3T, we get naked in the old days
HUH???? we get Naked in the old days?...LOLOLOLOLOLOL....sure - whatever makes you enjoy UO eh?

X

Xgirl

HUH???? we get Naked in the old days?...LOLOLOLOLOLOL....sure - whatever makes you enjoy UO eh?
killing ti ce, look @ their lies, laughing @ them

which little chick are u? want to learn how to hunt ti ce huh? but u should learn how to run ehhh

Best Regards,
3T Chief Trolling Representive / XGirL

X

Xgirl

Why dont upload them to youtube.
Coz lazy to do that again, we did it long time ago, most of pvp player in oceania should have impressions, we recorded a lot of videos, some of those are Oceania pkers vs totally cowarx, which pitched by Sunday Silence.

like 5 of opk killed 10+ Te Ci in marble like twice then te ci back to luna lol

W

Warlord III

Coz lazy to do that again, we did it long time ago, most of pvp player in oceania should have impressions, we recorded a lot of videos, some of those are Oceania pkers vs totally cowarx, which pitched by Sunday Silence.

like 5 of opk killed 10+ Te Ci in marble like twice then te ci back to luna lol
woohs ... Xgirl !! Where are the video ? i don't see that. I want to enjoying it again. The Total Craps were gathering , i am too scare to fight alone !!! Come back Baka !!

Status
Not open for further replies.