• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Video from the Fan Site Dinner

E

Eldorian

MedeivalDragon from Blizzplanet just put up the video he took with his Macbook while at the fansite video. You can see me near the middle as the dork who kept staring at the camera like a deer into headlights. Drysc was sitting across from me and Netheara was next to him. Sitting next to me was Jeff from Ten Ton Hammer.
The meal there was pretty good... although I was a bit taken a back by the smoked salmon I had. Mainly because I was expecting it to be cooked and not raw. But it ended up being a really good once I got past the fact that I was eating raw fish. The veal I had was excellent and for dessert I had a chocolate mousse.
And now for the video:

WWI 2008 Paris - Blizzard Fansites w/ Nethaera, Karune and Bashiok from Medievaldragon on Vimeo.

More...