• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Victor, Stab U, Kaching

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We all know this guy, he talks a big game.

What you may not know is that he is so afraid of dying that he won't duel me while I'm in stat (on any of his characters).

Also, my photobucket is public I encourage you to browse.

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Yeah we all know about Vic, but just viewing your photos and just happened upon this one. Noticed the explorer tabs that you had open...Maps High Schools, White Van Rental, and Wholesale Candy...WTH!!!

Dorinda

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Yeah we all know about Vic, but just viewing your photos and just happened upon this one. Noticed the explorer tabs that you had open...Maps High Schools, White Van Rental, and Wholesale Candy...WTH!!!
LOL, Photoshop ftw

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow, I was looking for that pic the other day and I could not find it in my photobucket. I looked for like 30 minutes. I told someone about it and then could not find it..

Thanks!

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here is Kaching and his budy Kaching getting just dominated.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Kind of entertaining how bad they are. You can challenge them a million times and all they do is hit control q and enter spamming some homosexual reference.

They wouldn't even 2 v 1 me in arenas, even while I'm in stat. Just bad players. At least they know they're bad.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Brian, you are awful. Derrick is worse, but you're really bad. Challenged you to a 2 v 1 against me while i'm in stat. Dodge.

Penana Car

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lynk,

These kids are psychologically destroying you. They've gotten to you, you're showing weakness by bringing it to a dead message board.

I think you need to settle down buddy. Nobody here really cares about your screenshots. In retrospect they mean nothing. We know these players are awful but you need to settle it.

They're going to back down and ignore you because they suck and in the end they win because you're the one wasting your time crying about it.

The most you can do in Ultima Online to prove superiority nowadays is to post a screenshot of a dead Barracoon because the game is dead and nobody bothered coming to raid it. When you've got nothing, you've got nothing to lose. Even when you win, in the end you still lose.