• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

VHA Rune Library & Vendor Status - OOC

Lady Havoc

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Greetings everyone,

I come to you today as the person behind the characters of Black Widows Guild & Venomous Honor Alliance, and not the characters themselves. I am the one who runs the VHA rune library and vendors located in Zento and here is what is going on...

Real life events have hit pretty hard and sadly it seems that when poo hits, it is more like a poo storm and you get hit with multiple things. First and foremost was the death of my laptop, which was my main and only rig, and my sole link to the world of Sosaria and all of you fine people. My vendors, and the work of the expansion of the library suddenly stopped simply because I could/can no longer access the game. I simply do not financially have the means to replace said computer or repair it; not even with a cheap piece of crap machine from a discount place locally or online.

Second item in the poo storm is with my child and more important than any game. He is now having to be commuted almost 20 miles 1 way to school every day and has an entire summer & fall filled with sporting events that requires him out at said school so what spare money we did have for gaming now has to go to paying for those added expenses. Needless to say, the point that I am getting at is that the account holding the library (and others) will have to be shut down and the library will need to be moved into the castle that is owned by my main account. I will be working this month on my husband's computer to get all of that moved and the house cleared out. Since I do not have the ability to reopen that account, I will let it fall once it is empty but I will put a rune down in the house so that people can get to where I am moving the library to. MY VENDORS WILL NOT BE GOING BACK UP. I wish that I could do it, but since I will not have access to the game for quite some time, I am going to have to take a break for the time being.

There is a lot more going on that plays into this that I am just not going to get into; but the dismantling & merging of accounts has been a very tough decision to come to. I will be doing everything that I can to keep my main account open as I always have tried to do, but if it begins to look like I won't be able to even do that, I will likely make arrangements to donate runebooks to either UMP Guild or the LA Historic Library. I should have a better idea of whether it will come to that here over the next month or two as we get into full swing with school & sports.

I wish all the best to everyone and I will miss all of my friends until I can play again. Hopefully I will catch some of you for a short chat while I am around moving things. Take care everyone and please visit the library at its new location. I will be sure to lock a rune down once the move begins to take place here over the next few days - this week is rather hectic.

Safe journeys,
Creator of:
Lady Armada of Black Widows
Lady Black Widows Ltd of Black Widows
Lady Havoc of Black Widows
and
Lady Bree Bloodbane of UMP

Tamais

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I am so sorry to hear that things haven't been going well. ☹Let me know how I can help. I'll be on more now that things here have calmed down.