• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Veteran's Day 2010

Demon Wind

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What is a Veteran?

A Veteran is a soldier, who's heart is brave and true, he fillingly fights the enemy just for me and you. He asks for very little and sometimes gives up his life, to save his country and our way of life. He chose to protect our country willingly, without fear of what might unfold, he fights the biggest battles for one ultimate goal. He fights for freedom, he fights for his home, he fights so that all can prosper from what our country holds. A Veteran is Our Country's greatest asset, and the nation's biggest fan. We honor all our Veterans, God Bless them to the end.

M

Mr hawk

Lest We Forget,

Remembrance Day for us in Canada, offering two minutes of silence at 11:00 am, to remember sacrifices members of the armed forces and civilians have made during times of war.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Agreed.

However today we celebrate the 235th Birthday of the USMC. Semper Fi!

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Thank you guys and gals. We appreciate our RL dexers. :)

C

Caldwin_DDP

I'd particularly like to thank the young heroes for picking up where us old coots left off. And I'd like to remind everyone that military service isn't about war, it's about preserving the peace.

On a side note I went to Hooters to scarf up a freebie burger. I know what you're thinking but I ran into an old friend I hadn't seen in thirty years and we sat around for an hour catching up. So, it was a great Veteran's Day!