• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Veteran Robes, Cloaks And Dresses

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have decided to restart my collection of veteran reward clothing. If anyone is selling any of these on Atlantic, please let me know.. I have first year sets and a few others but am far away for my goal.

ICQ me with what you have and price if your willing to sell.

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks to those who have helped already. I just found out about the chest in Moonglow so that helps alot. Here is the list of what I am missing. The Number next to it is how many pieces I need. Does not matter which type it is.

Ice Green-2
Forest Green-3
Royal Blue-3

Last edited:

SugarMMM

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Oh my goodness I know I have a bunch of these somewhere but I just need to find them!

I'll dig thru my many accounts today to look for them.

Finley Grant

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
OHHHHHHHH but it will give you the same "color"

can u make me a screen "where" it is?

do this work also with the minax crest stuff?

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It was set up after they released Gargoyle clothing so you could change them. I actually just found out about it mysel last week. But it will take, lets say, the valorite robe and make it to a valorite cloak or other valorite piece. It is located in the Lycaeum in the first building on the right as you enter and is ONLY for veteran clothing.

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
****************BUMP*****************

Still looking for Ice Green, Forrest Green, And Royal Blue Items