• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Vet rewards

JohnnyO

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It's that time of year again (for me at least)... I usually pick a soulsotone plus whatever fancies me that year .
.With soulstones being purchasable and new rewards on the horizon. I'm wondering if I should just hold on to them,,When are the new vet rewards becoming available? And what are some of your Favorite Vet rewards?"

JohnnyO

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
'm leaning toward a tiger ethy but i already have so many ehty's, Any really useful rewards? Again is there an expected timeline for the new rewards?

How old is your account?
I strongly advise against getting a soulstone, you should rather buy them from the store or buy a token from other players (if that is still possible).

JohnnyO

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
How old is your account?
I strongly advise against getting a soulstone, you should rather buy them from the store or buy a token from other players (if that is still possible).
My accounts only 16 although I've been playing since Betta. Like I said I'm not inclined to get a soulstone with them being so easy to purchase now , just was wondering what people feel are the most useful rewards, and when the new vet rewards will be rolled out..Thanks for your response:)

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
It's that time of year again (for me at least)... I usually pick a soulsotone plus whatever fancies me that year .
.With soulstones being purchasable and new rewards on the horizon. I'm wondering if I should just hold on to them,,When are the new vet rewards becoming available? And what are some of your Favorite Vet rewards?"
Hands down Shard Transfer Shields if your account is old enough, if it wasn't than I would hold on to the picks until either A) Something better comes along or B) The account becomes 14 years old

JohnnyO

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I did shard shields last year and have never ended up using them. I'll probably try to wait it out to see what the new rewards are. Thanks for the responses.

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Expect vet rewards to be available with the next publish, so mid-November to early Decemberish.