• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Vet Rewards Question

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Well today I had a nice surprise. One of my accounts went 96 months :) Had no idea it was coming around. Anyway I'm looking over the stuff I don't have. Was wondering the size of a Davies' table? Might get a sheep to go with it. Although wool is easy to get. So maybe 2 Davies tables if they will fit in my tavern :) Thx

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Well today I had a nice surprise. One of my accounts went 96 months :) Had no idea it was coming around. Anyway I'm looking over the stuff I don't have. Was wondering the size of a Davies' table? Might get a sheep to go with it. Although wool is easy to get. So maybe 2 Davies tables if they will fit in my tavern :) Thx
If you get the Davies locker table, make sure you never accidentally raise or lower either of the halves, I know a few people who made that mistake. Once the halves have been seperated, the next time you re-deed the table it deletes itself and never comes back.

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
If you get the Davies locker table, make sure you never accidentally raise or lower either of the halves, I know a few people who made that mistake. Once the halves have been seperated, the next time you re-deed the table it deletes itself and never comes back.
Holy cow! I'm going with 2 sheep lol. Seriously that's messed up, never would have imagined.