• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

VET Rewards and barding timers

S

Scoobs

Does anyone know how to auto cancel the vet reward gump (like you could in UO Assist)? I was also wondering if it is possible to display a timer for the barding skills cooldown (like the bandage timer).

Merion

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cooldown timers are always good! In fact, I would a grey radar animation, like many modern games have, that shows the cooldown (hope you know what i mean).

The vet reward gump looks pretty olds style - I don't think mods can access this. the devs should add in an auto-cancel option though.

K

Kordullin

As far as I know, gumps are no-no for modding on EC. And for the barding timers, try using Pinco's UI, it's great :)