• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Vet Reward

• Thread starter Deadly Shadow
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
D

Deadly Shadow

Well Phoenix is an Old Timer for sure now. She turned 11 years old yesterday and is riding her Cu Etheral.

T

Tovladian Soltyr

I'm so torn on this, can I really give up my faithful polar bear on Timeles Treasure for a Ethy Cu as a status symbol. I mean yeah the only reason I got the Polar bear was as a status symbol but I have grown to love the big cuddlely creature.

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What, you're saying that in ... *quick math* ... 5+ years, I won't be the coolest thing ever on a polar bear?

T

Tovladian Soltyr

What, you're saying that in ... *quick math* ... 5+ years, I won't be the coolest thing ever on a polar bear?
It will be like a 70 yr old in a viper, may look cool driving by but when you get a closer look it's just a creepy old man trying to capture his youth :p

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ohmighosh, I soooo want to talk to you when your hair is grey

you obviously don't know the ol' men *I* know ;)

T

Tovladian Soltyr

ohmighosh, I soooo want to talk to you when your hair is grey

you obviously don't know the ol' men *I* know ;)
You're not the only one that can't wait for my hair to go grey. Though I'm only 25 and have a grey here and there men tend to go grey early in my family on both sides....but b/c my faith I have no desire to hide it either or run out and get dyes cause grey hair is a sign of wisdom and sophistication in my culture :D. So even when I am grey I'll still be young :p.