• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Vet Reward Character Statues

AtlanticVlad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Weill these ever be fixed? I would really like to be able to use them in some upcoming designs but as it is now if I try to pose them any other way then normal they get a double image and the added one is naked, and not posed.

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Any plan to fix the bugged 6th year vet statues?

I’m going to post this under the Ask the Developer’s section… however I’m not having much luck getting questions posted and I’m really interested to see if others on Atlantic are having the same issue:

I have a small collection of 4x of the 6th year vet reward “Bronze Character Statue Maker”. Ever since SA was released they have been bugged.

This is a 4x photo of the same statue that stands at the Red & Purple Mini Mall. The pic may not be as good as I'd like, but you can see the issue.

If I remember correctly, a posting was made on uo.com asking us to remove these character statues because of some “bug” that these rewards could be stolen out of our houses. I removed my 4 and waited till it was safe. When placed back, I used the restore option and their clothes and their pose… never matched. I redid them from scratch… the issue has remained all these months. I set them to stand still and have been waiting for this bug to be corrected and I honestly can't understand why there is no mention or change.

I really love these rewards… and I would love to have more, even. But I don’t like not having the choice to pose them the way I want.

Is their a plan to resolve the bug so we can put our statues back to the way we want them?

G

GL Import

Character statue maker ?

I was wondering when the character statue maker's poses will be fixed?

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
*bumps* I believe this has all been fixed.