• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Vesper Woodmen event

MareJadeSky

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the 5th through 7th wood mans event again
Where we are will be meeting is vesper Bank

Starting time 10:00 am est time on 9/5 and will end at 9:00 pm est time 9/7

All wood is be give to Vesper Museum and i did say there going to be a twist see that it now a three day event wood can be now be turn in as a deed in the vesper market mail box. Rune will be give like before but this time u can drop the wood off when every you like to the mail box at the vesper market house. I know we can get the Museum back up and running it just going to take time and i know that but with you help and this new twist i think it going to rock

SlayerofBunnys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As 3-time defending champion I hope that there are a few lumberjacks out there who will come out and try to knock the crown off my head. I could use the competition and the Vesper Museum could use the donations.

Cheers,
Sean Dillon

PS - I am also glad that Mare picked the one weekend in September that I am not (as of yet) fully booked.

SlayerofBunnys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mare,

I will be busy tomorrow morning so please consider me signed up for the competition. I will use the same rune as the last two months. If I need something more, let me know and we can meet up sometime over the weekend.

Sean Dillon

MareJadeSky

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
same rune as the last time, an i will try to be on in the morning to hand out anymore rune for anyone that would like one. i have been down for the count with the ful so i been sleeping alot

Last edited: