• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Vesper Governor Re-Election

MareJadeSky

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
re-election

I Mare Jade am running again for vesper governor. in my next term i will still work on making vesper a better town all around. place like the museum and bring more people to our town. in my last term I was at every meeting and have given the town its trade deal every week. We have also with the help of the EM's given the Bank a new look and we are working on giving the museum new items you can pick for turning in wood. I would like to see you at the voting pole picking Mare Jade for Governor and keeping it in the right hands. We don't want to see it in the wrong hands, where there are NO events for our lovely little town or Trade deals for our Lovely town members. SO please remember on Election day Vote for me Mare Jade Sky
thank you

Last edited:

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mare you have my Vote ! I will continue to help you all I can to make Vesper a great place ;)