• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event Vesper Attacked.

Tamais

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Tamais submitted a new Article:

Vesper Attacked.

Turning to talk to Hydra, I saw Dahlia sitting behind her.
"Hiding this morning?" I teased.

Dahlia smiled, "No, just admiring Hydra's lovely shield. How are all of you today?"

"Good, but Artemis says you have to keep your job." Lady Thalia grinned.

To my surprise Dahlia didn't reply, she merely frowned then with a shrug got up and went to the front of the room. I noticed that she had more reports than usual.

"Have there been more strange events in other cities?" I asked concerned. "Or of the old man you told us of?"

"What of word of Evidias?" Lady Thalia added.

Dahlia nodded. "Speaking of that odd bugger, he'd been spotted around Trinsic and Fire Island. We sent people...
Read more about this article here...

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I was in a lot of the pics too, with my air and water eles

Tamais

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
You sure were. Plus you gave the mages great advice. Hum that gives me an idea, instead of find waldo, find Mylene.
Prize a specially engraved bag of sending.