• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Very off topic but it's the season :) Check out a music video on Huffpost.

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've ignored Miley Cyrus but she did a rendition of Silent Night on Bill Murray's A Very Murray Christmas special on Netflix that truly shows the beauty of her voice. If the world is fortunate she'll drift into that style of music as the years go by. :)

It's available on Huffpost at http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/miley-cyrus-silent-night_566309b6e4b072e9d1c66c47

I've ordered three of her CDs, so much for tuning her out over her stage antics. The woman can sing. :tongue:

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I've ignored Miley Cyrus but she did a rendition of Silent Night on Bill Murray's A Very Murray Christmas special on Netflix that truly shows the beauty of her voice. If the world is fortunate she'll drift into that style of music as the years go by. :)

It's available on Huffpost at http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/miley-cyrus-silent-night_566309b6e4b072e9d1c66c47

I've ordered three of her CDs, so much for tuning her out over her stage antics. The woman can sing. :tongue:
No doubt she can sing. But I'm still ignoring her. :p

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No doubt she can sing. But I'm still ignoring her. :p
I'll be listening to her while I play in about a week. I'll still be ignoring her due to the outfits and behavior. She's clearly just going to be ear candy until she gets old enough she can't do the stage routines and settles down. Even given her appearance their a showstopper.