[Selling] Very nice Ring + Heavy X-Bow + Braclet + Scrappers (3 Skill increase)

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
C

Cadenuo21

i cant even begin to put a price on that scrappers thats insane the heavy is very nice to i would say 40-50 milish if it was 40 ssi would be more but with sa coming out people are saying things are useless i dont think so but will see the ring is decent and i dont think personally the brac is very good but the ring probly 1-2 mil and a few 100k maybe for the brac but thats just me

Z

zolo8

I do have an offer of 90 mill on the scrappers. I woudl conmsider property or other exchanges/trades.

Z

zolo8

90 mill on the Scrappers - Any last calls?
(Considering trades etc also)

I have an offer of 100 mil for teh other three items.

Thanks.

Bardie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 20, 2008
wow that scrappers should go for much more...2 bad i b broke

G

guum

Yeah that scrappers is ridiculous. I'm kinda stunned it's not going for a lot more.

yardman

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 4, 2008
If the scrappers still available ill give 100mill

SevenFaith

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aug 30, 2004
How did you get a 100m offer on the other 3 items? :-O Take it asap before the guy figures out he is a fool.

Z

zolo8

Ring+Crossbow+Bracelte sold.

Still have scrappers and offers are 100 mill.

From the PMs and feedback i think its worth something more.

Taking offers but reserve the right to pop it back in the bank and wait for a better offer.

Have quit UO and play Entropia now - anyone play that game and may be able to offer a trade of items in the entropia universe?