• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Jewelry Very Nice Jewelery Set

Kayak

Visitor
Lets go ahead and turn it into an auction. Lets say highest bid get it at 11:00 EST on Wednesday - 5/4 - unless someone offers me a Billion before then.

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
that might not count if this guy does the last 10 minute rule no bids!
The rule works meaning I bid 2 mins after u so if u bid with in 10 mins after I bid then I would get 10 mins to bid. I don't think ur going to win on philosophy debate. If u really wanted it u would have bid again :) I let u win the last one can't let u win them all lol and now I have 13 mins and no bid from u after 11pm est so ur like 12 mins off lol

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
Any I won. I had the highest bid. It's cool seller not even a response.thx for wasting my time. I even have others the chance to outbid me and even after an hour no bids past the cut off and still no more bids. So what's up? U just sold it to someone. I would have went higher sounds like it's your loss and my respect loss.

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
And even if u did follow the 10 min rule I bid at 10.48 pm. So after that no one bid. Then when they did I rebid with in 10 mins so not sure why I'm not getting the jewelry. Other then...

Kayak

Visitor
Very sorry, I had some real life stuff come up and completely neglected that I had posted these... Please ICQ me at 26766549 or message me here and we can arrange the sale if your still interested.. if your not I understand..

Again sorry