• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Very nice 4.6 rated dragon reserve lowered

Kas

Slightly Crazed
Hi there I have an extra 4.6 dragon I am not using and willl be willing to take offers. It doesn't have any 120 skills but they are 110+ and he has amazing resist and str with decent hit points. Still a very nice pet and hard to find. Hoping I get an offer of what I'm looking for or I will keep. Thank you. I will set reserve at 600 mil and buyout at 1.2 plat.

IMG_0068.JPG IMG_0067.JPG IMG_0069.JPG

Last edited:

Kas

Slightly Crazed
@Archnight seems like your the only one having trouble and i post full screen from my mobile phone because most people use that instead of your computer which I'm sure is what your using. I'll fix it later for you arch sorry.

Kas

Slightly Crazed
How about you post the top price you are willing to pay I can say ok or pass. Would like to avoid people's opinions on what it's worth etc. I know the value to me for what I paid. And I don't need to offend anyone for being to high I guess.

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
How about you post the top price you are willing to pay I can say ok or pass. Would like to avoid people's opinions on what it's worth etc. I know the value to me for what I paid. And I don't need to offend anyone for being to high I guess.
Well it is yours for sale. When I sell an item on Stratics I always put a price, as not to waste anyone's time. You have a number obviously, so please share it. Otherwise, no worries.

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Still in the 98th percentile. And your chances of getting PERFECT resist on a 4.6 ... this is damn close!
ROFL laughing. I am not arguing that fact. He simply stated that they were perfect, and I was just correcting HIS statement. :)

Reactions: Kas