• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying Pet Very neat lesser hiryus

Peekay

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Lemme see what you got! I'm looking for some neat coloured one that just blows me mind. Post them here and/or PM me. Stats do slightly matter, also as I'll prolly use it for pvp. But nonetheless, let's see what you have!

PS: I like neon colours, like pink.

drewster513

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Think I got a green one on atl not 100% sure I'll have to check it may not be a lesser

drewster513

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
not sure its a lesser mate come check it out if ya like if its any good to you, you can have it

Peekay

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Drewster's birdy was a greater... However it looked great :D

I'm still looking for a lesser bird!

Waxx

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
he PK, do you have special requirements in skills or stats then i have a look into my stables

Peekay

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
he PK, do you have special requirements in skills or stats then i have a look into my stables
Na, not really. As it's a lesser, I don't expect it to live the longest so when I use it it would be carefully, it's more or less just for a unique look in PvP with the chance to throw it on someone depending on the situation. Outside of the color, the only thing I would really be interested in is high wrestling and str.

Prime.

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aren't there only three colors for lessers? Normal hue, ugly green, ugly blue?

Pretty positive that's all you'll find.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aren't there only three colors for lessers? Normal hue, ugly green, ugly blue?

Pretty positive that's all you'll find.
there is normal, green, darkish-blue, tealish blue

Peekay

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Still looking, bumping before I head out for a bit today. Be back in a few hours.

Marshall Welsch

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I have a blue neon looking one on ATL. Fully trained. PM me if you're interested.

Not 100% sure if Lesser or Greater, but if you're interested we can find out :)

Peekay

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
I have a blue neon looking one on ATL. Fully trained. PM me if you're interested.

Not 100% sure if Lesser or Greater, but if you're interested we can find out :)
I'll check it out, I actually just bought one that I am really happy with. But who knows, I could pickup a second one if I like it :>

Just drop me a PM or msg here with when you are online.

Also, thanks @grav1t0n for the really good looking blue lesser :D