• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

very long shot

andartshome

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
has any one got a castle or keep on europa after the idoc's that they want to sell or dose anyone know of a location i would pay for the information , thanks and please dont laugh to much

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
has any one got a castle or keep on europa after the idoc's that they want to sell or dose anyone know of a location i would pay for the information , thanks and please dont laugh to much
Best to post on the Europa forums under buying and selling thread, if you have not done so yet. It's worth a shot, does it have to be trammel?

arkanos

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am actually selling a keep in valoria (trammel)
Just making a post about this on the europa trade boards atm, will need a while for it though...

Hephaistos of Europa

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
got 2 in feluuca 10m a pop..both very very nice

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
got 2 in feluuca 10m a pop..both very very nice
I'd be keen on this mate. Any chance of posting where, or maybe showing me in game?

I can't place for 7 days or transfer due to the housing tool mess up yesterday though.

That should give me enough time to get some cash ready though ;-)