• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Very Confused...

J

joblackjon

The Cloak of Humility quest...
I have my Friend of the Library Token.
I'm at the Vesper Museum.
I drop Frostwood or gold on the blue chest and nothing happens.
Please, please what am I doing wrong???

G

1. You don't need the Library token to donate to the Vesper Museum.
2. Double click the chest to bring up the menu. The gold or Frostwood will have a small gem beside it if you have it in your pack. That is how you donate into the chest

F

Fayled Dhreams

You can donate the following items to build up points. Double-click the blue donation box, find the item you wish to donate in the menu, click the blue gem beside it, and target the item in your backpack. If a gem does not appear beside an item, then the item is not in your backpack ready to be donated.

Doh! bested by Dermott of LS ; NMA

G

Double Click the Blue Box, this brings up your menu, click the blue dot next to wood or item you wish to donate, then enter the # of wood, Etc you have. Rinse Repeat for each donation

G

Actually I believe you have to type in the amount of the item you wish to donate, not target it in your backpack...

J

joblackjon

Thank you so much!
I had an uttely blond moment!
Worked perfectly!!!

F

Fayled Dhreams

<blockquote><hr>

Actually I believe you have to type in the amount of the item you wish to donate, not target it in your backpack...

[/ QUOTE ]
I thought so too ... but
who am I to argue