• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Veracity's Treasure Box

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Found it while going through my stuff yesterday. Is it worth anything? Is it even rare?

It's only worth 200-500k... was part of a quest "Veracity's Plea". You can try listing it on your vendor and maybe get 1m for it OR I can give you 5m if it helps you on your quest to riches hehe ;)

PaulCH

Journeyman
Admittedly, I can't buy a lot of the high end stuff on Trader's hall but discovered that I can play without it :) I wasn't necessarily looking to make millions on it but rather to find out if it was a rare. In my vague memory of that event, it seems to me that the boxes were easy to get so I thought that it was possible that there were still a lot of them around. If you did want it then I'd consider selling for fair market price.