• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Vendors, whats needed?

T

Talishara

I'm working on adding and restocking some new vendors. What kind of vendors would you like to see? The house is located in Luna and has quite a few vendor but I want to make it a place that has a little bit of everything for everyone. So any idea's? :)

Talishara (E|M)

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
named Crustaceans for fishing quests (lobsters & crabs) would probably get lots of purchases from myself and Jeremy, as well as others. I occasionally find fish for sale, but never the stuff that has to be trapped, anymore.

D

Dark Angel XXXX

Hmmm, Alot of players all the time asking for repair deeds...Could use some low end arties, like Sword of prosperity etc....Be helpful for some of the new players coming to La now...Also a few high end arties too :)......
Plants would be a plus not many forsale now.......Also, seeds :)
Rule of thumb I guess put something on vendor see how well it sells...

TheVampster

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wouldn't mind seeing plants and seeds. I would also like to see a good weapon vendor. Ingots because I don't see them anywhere right now. I always like to see Rares on a vendor, no matter how rare they are. Anything that makes good deco. Seems that there aren't many vendors that have furniture deco. Not sure if people really need that right now though. I bet if you made some regular chests they would sell and maybe other containers. Reagent vendors are always nice.

All the newer stuff that you can make with SA and High Seas, you never see. I keep wondering if people need ship stuff.

S

Smurcoch

Imbueing ingredients!!!!

As for those people wanting seeds? I have about 60,000 Orange seeds.

Delbrie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you are friended to my house I have a chest on the floor that is full of seeds for everyone. If you are not friended let me know.

T

Talishara

Thanks for the great ideas!! I will be redesigning my house this week (after my raised garden bed finishes growing its current plants). Hopefully to have all the vendors up and operational by the end of the week :)

Tali