• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Vendors, shops and owners please read.

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
If you own a vendor shop that restocks often will you please get in contact with me, im going to be making a vendor runebook in order to ease people's shoppin experiences on our shard.

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I've got a few excellent shops marked already, what I still need are the following;
- a resource shop (bulk)
- a well stocked powerscroll vendor
- a carpenter
- a rares//em items//$$ vendor

When I'm done if anyone wouuld llike to put some of these runebooks on their vendors just ask, its free.

Miss Smoocher

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
my vendor is called the penny pincher in luna near the south gate. i think its a great idea i love to shop and i am sure there are alot of great vendors that are not in luna i dont get to shop at.

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Yea I definately got your shop my brothers buy a ton of stuff from there =)

For those that may be wondering what my criteria for a "good shop" is, it is this:

- More than 3 vendors
- Vendors stocked and organized well
- Vendors get re-stocked regularly

thats it, prices arent a consideration, however to those of you running a shop, if something isnt selling within a few days, dropping the prices may help ya out a bit ; )