• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Vendors & IDOC house

Angel of Sonoma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I logged into Atlantic today and got a message telling me to claim my vendor's inventory because the house is in decay status. When I went to the house, my vendor is gone. The house is now private and I have been unfriended therefore I can't claim any items via the house sign. How do I get my remaining inventory and uncollected gold?

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Can you get it without going in the house? Like draw the vendor out to you on the grass? I know I can pull my vendor to me even if I'm not on the house plot.

Gilmour

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Click the sign, should be a context option to retrieve your stuff, you got one week to do so.

AtlanticRealtor

ICQ 647752375
Stratics Veteran
I logged into Atlantic today and got a message telling me to claim my vendor's inventory because the house is in decay status. When I went to the house, my vendor is gone. The house is now private and I have been unfriended therefore I can't claim any items via the house sign. How do I get my remaining inventory and uncollected gold?
this is weird, because your belongs should be at the sign... and the house will not collpase until you clear the items from the sign, this is why the house will go OSI

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Yeah as others mentioned single click the house sign and choose reclaim vendor inventory.