Vendor

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Cloniti

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 11, 2009
Rivanna
My vendor faces the house. How do I get him to turn around and face the street?

D

DJ Diddles

Stand in the direction you want him to stand, and then click on him, do edit profile or whatever, and viola.

Cloniti

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 11, 2009
Rivanna
Nope, didn't work.

But, I did add stuff and drop runes. If its a rare or an arty and I don't need it...Its a whole lot cheaper than Luna. Well, as prices are listed. I no longer have that rental charge.

Just not sure why it was so easy placing a vendor on Luna steps? Do they have a deal with EA? :cursing:

Cloniti

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 11, 2009
Rivanna
Nope. I took his sash away. I did it facing him, then I did it facing away. When I change the contents, did that facing him and then again, facing away. (the direction I want him to face.) I've changed his name facing both directions, too.

Thanks for all the suggestions though. Something will eventually work. (I hope)

D

DJ Diddles

Well I have done it many a times. Doing what I said, so best of luck..?

Cloniti

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 11, 2009
Rivanna
I stood behind him one step and d-clicked. He moved to be on top of me, still facing the house.

I stepped back. Facing him and the house. (no longer standing on top of him)

I d-clicked again, hit customize, and changed his hair to "curly".

Closed and he turned around.

After 2 minutes he returned to spot on steps FACING ME! :danceb:

I thought I had tried everything. Maybe it has to be "curly" hair.

:)

I hope this helps others.

Cloniti

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 11, 2009
Rivanna
Yep, tried that. I think it was the customizing. Not changing the paperdoll or bag contents. I changed his hair. Maybe where I was standing.

I do think it should be written somewhere though.

AGirl

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dec 19, 2008
Stand in front of vendor, open it, go to customize, change its hair or something and click done. It will bow to you say something foolish and be facing you.