• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Vendor search

Spartan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I'm playing on LA primarily and have used the vendor search for a couple things recently. Sooo, now I have some questions ...

1. If I setup a vendor at my house how long before it is registered within the search app itself?

2. How often does the search database get updated and does it remove any empty items? See below for an explanation on this one.

There is a vendor that has been out of ingots for at least 2 weeks and search still shows them as being available. While I can mine them - and I do - I would like to nab some deeds for larger amounts than I can get in my limited time.

Also, regarding out of date info ... I searched bandages and enhanced bandages so I could see what price these are currently running. The search returned a place in Luna and guess what? Not one vendor at the place had any bandages yet the search returned a couple spots.

Number 2 and these examples make me wonder about the worth of that database.