• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Vendor Search Problem

Tomarke

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm sitting in my house, actively using vendor search. Then all of a sudden, in the middle of a search, it tells me: "Before using vendor search, you must be in a justice region or a safe log-out location (such as an inn or a house which has you on its Owner, Co-owner, or Friends list)."

I'm in my house and the vendor search option is greyed out, so I recall to an Inn and its still greyed out. I log out and try another character on my account while in my house and the option is greyed out on him as well. I log back into the original character and now have the option to vendor search again.

Has anyone experienced this lately? This is the second time in two days that this has happened to me.

Cupid

Lore Keeper
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yea that happens all the time, log off and back on or recall to a bank, sometimes nothing works and I just log off my vendor char and do something else.

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
happens to me while in my houses, haven't had it happen while in a town yet though.