• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Vendor search does not work.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You posted this in the Pinco section and Pinco doesn't yet work with the new EC yet.

Vendor search is working fine (at least for me) on the standard new EC.

kitiara-atlantic

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Now that the beta of Pinco's new UI is out, I find that the vendor search does not work when I have Pinco's enabled. It works when I have the default UI enabled, though.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Now that the beta of Pinco's new UI is out, I find that the vendor search does not work when I have Pinco's enabled. It works when I have the default UI enabled, though.
send me your character profile so I can check out what's wrong, because I can't replicate this.

kitiara-atlantic

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Will do - it seems to only be happening on characters that had used the previous version of the UI (before the default and this beta have come out). When I start a new profile, the functionality returns. I'll send you one that's not working in case that helps!

WhiteWitch

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Pinco did you ever find a solution for this as I'm getting this happen on vendor search on some of my chars, not in default though.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pinco did you ever find a solution for this as I'm getting this happen on vendor search on some of my chars, not in default though.
there is no solution.
You must go on CC or old default UI and activate the price sort.

WhiteWitch

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
that worked thanks, seemed if there were any specific search options set in default it caused that

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
that worked thanks, seemed if there were any specific search options set in default it caused that
no, it happens only on characters that have used the vendor search at the beginning when the sort option was not automatically activated.