• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Vendor search bugged?

Lythos-

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For the past few days some items are omitted from vendor search while others show. Other days said items show while the originals are left out.

Some items on my vendor have not showed for days while my other items are listed. Same vendor. Today none of my items were listed. I have also been keeping up with prices on a couple items and noticed some of the ones on the list (priced higher than mine) also come and go on the list. @Bleak

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Different chars also get different search results. It's a real "Heyday" to use vendor search here lately. :confused:

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Search price low to high and search again high to low. Your items will show up on one of the last pages.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It will settle down after a while, Capt Lucky keeps moving his vendors and confusing it

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
It will settle down after a while, Capt Lucky keeps moving his vendors and confusing it
Just talking to @Uriah Heep, everyone else can keep scrolling ;) Well I'm considering it. Who would have ever thought I'd end up with 2 Luna houses in a month? I've been seriously looking for just one for 3 years lol. The only big problem I see in moving them one more time is some of my current neighbors are very wealthy and tend to impulse buy off me when they're walking around their house :p My new house will either have to be my vendors or move my museum to it. Cause I'm not holding 4 accounts just to hold houses. 3 accounts is my limit ;) I've been experimenting on Test Center with some ideas.