• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Vendor Price Guide?

• Thread starter Lady_Kattalina
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

Lady_Kattalina

I'm thinking I've asked this before because I had an auto-complete on the topic.

So, I'm setting up a few vendors and I'm wanting to know if there's a list of some sort out there to determine what's a fair price for certain items. I've browsed other vendors, but the prices are either low or insanely high... so yea.

A list of some things I'm planning to sell:

Plants of all breeds
Seeds
Green Thorns
Orange Petals
Red Leaves
Rose of Trinsic Petals
Potion Kegs
Bag of Sending
Bracelet of Binding
Pet Summon Balls
Trans Powder

I've also got a carpenter/blacksmith/tinker I could stock items with too, but I'm not sure what people want/need so in a way this is a call for requests too.

I'm not trying to rip people off, I just want to supply Catskills with general goods. So if there's anything anyone would like to see more of, please let me know and an idea of decent prices. I'm selling the traditional plants at 250g because 2k is just insane.. it doesn't cost that much to grow them. I have seen the new plants selling for 10k, I'm assuming that's due to the random growing..

Thanks in advance for any input.

-Katt

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Black when I used to stock them, my Bags of Sending sold for 20k each, but that was before they were nerfed. Now I'd guess somewhere around 5-10k if you're lucky. After the nerf my sales dried up. Translocation powder I sold for 250gp per charge I think. That one I don't remember exactly. Pet summon balls, I still sell for 10k each, but I don't stock them as often as I used to, because I haven't done any solen quests for a while now.