• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Vendor payment

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm curious. Why is it that a buyer can purchase goods from a vendor with gold in their bank, yet the vendor owner, cannot pay the vendor fees out of their bank? It seems odd to me that I have to continually bring coins to the vendors to pay them. Hell, it would even be nice if we could pay them with checks in our pack (I don't know if we can or can't do this, but I have always paid via gold coins)...la

T

The Home Guild

or can place a check on vendor for same amount check is and have someone buy it

D

Devil_Woman

Errr, what?...la
While I've not done this myself, my understanding is that you can place a BOD book with a BOD in it priced for what you want to give the vendor and can then buy it with the vendor owner in order to easily transfer gold to the vendor.

D

Der Rock

I'm curious. Why is it that a buyer can purchase goods from a vendor with gold in their bank, yet the vendor owner, cannot pay the vendor fees out of their bank? It seems odd to me that I have to continually bring coins to the vendors to pay them. Hell, it would even be nice if we could pay them with checks in our pack (I don't know if we can or can't do this, but I have always paid via gold coins)...la
lower ure prices so u dont have to refill ure vendors with gold so often
u know :wall: