• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Vendor locations?

Spartan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
After 6+ years gone, I have resurrected my old account but find that all the player vendors I frequented seem to have moved on. Could someone please point me to player vendors so that I can update my shopping books?

Let me know facet and perhaps the coordinates of the place ... or at least good directions for the location.

Thanks!

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think people just tend to use vendor search more these days.

Spartan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Then how do you locate house deco items in it? All I have seen are weapons, armor, etc. I would like to locate some plants and other things.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Then how do you locate house deco items in it? All I have seen are weapons, armor, etc. I would like to locate some plants and other things.
There might well be vendor shops setup to browse like the good old days but I think most people just use the vendor search to find items. You can search for anything including deco and plants.

Tamais

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
welcome back. There are several new vendors...some in Luna and several outside luna. Just east of the Brit gate there is the Sinful Creations vendors. If you can't find want you need, just leave a message on the board and I will try to find or have a friend make the stuff you need. On the gardener vendor there was a rune for a great plant vendor. I'll double check to see if it is still there.

Spartan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I did the search in the vendor search option and Sinful was the ONLY place that showed up when I looked for "plants" (without the quotes). I just gotta believe others have plants too! I did get some vines and flowering items for the place.

I did check in Luna but maybe missed ones with what I was looking for. Didn't think to try outside the gates at all (dopeslap to self for that one).

Thanks! The old brain is still getting in gear ... hard to catch up on all the stuff!

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I had to take 2 years mostly off (got to play a few hours a month) due to family health issues, and can't really understand the new loot system that well. I'm still trying to get my head around the changes to crafting that started a few months before my hiatus.