• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Vendor House???

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi guys, one of my favourite vendor houses just disappeared, does anybody know what happened to it? I'm not sure who owned it but here is where it was located:

T

Teeshy

I'm guessing from the name of your image, that it wasn't a deliberate drop of the building.

Which is a real shame, cos that was Seth's place, and he is a real sweetheart. Really sorry he lost his house =(

T

tymbow

Oh dear...

EDIT: All is ok. He has moved to a bigger plot just south of the north Luna gate.

Seth had asked all PoC to remove their vendors because he was going to redesign the house to better suit vendors and because of a little "event" that occured a month or so ago.

Have Mercy is a member of Oceania PKs and unless this is also Seth I wonder if terrible things may have happened. It may be he has multiple accounts and this is Seth and he is using this account for the vendors and the other account for a non-vendor home somewhere else. I hope so...

Sneaky Que

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The story goes that he was trying to replace a larger plot, which turned out to be a big mistake, obviously. Unfortunate for Seth, but it was his mistake. Lore owns the house now.

A

Amathist of PoC

Congrats Seth on the bigger plot, I hope the redesign goes well and cant wait to place vendors again.

Sneaky Que

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congrats Seth on the bigger plot, I hope the redesign goes well and cant wait to place vendors again.
It is good that you have another house, I often shopped at these vendors for supplies etc. as they were restocked regularly.

K

Katlene

you are all crazy for replying to the OP. :twak:
tis a troll if ever i saw one.

in the end it came down to a server glitch.
poc vendor house didnt get owned like the image name sugests.
its just them trying to inflate their egos.:dunce:

P

PoCove

Hi .. Indeed it was a server glitch ... Not to worry I did get the resize I wanted Just in a different location .. I will be open for business some time after the Halloween event ..

Thank you all for your patronage .. Please comeback when we set up again

F

Fink

Ah, I was there when 'P o Cove' was inspecting the new place..

Nice sized plot that new one. Shame it's all the way around the corner now, but it's still a location you can easily direct people to, "bottom of the north entrance", s'why I like my Umbra place.

A

Amathist of PoC

It is totally great Seth got the new plot, and it was a freebie so even better...guess that proves it pays to be nice and is a bonus to be respected. I certainly have never met anyone nicer in game then seth he just goes above and beyond for everyone especially his guild.

Thank you Nabin for your kindness to Seth it is very much appreciated.