• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

vast imbalance in the armor

• Thread starter BCC minsterofdefence
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
B

BCC minsterofdefence

i know their must be other old players like me who are bothered by the current armor system. My main is my warrior and he like almost all my other charters i completely clad in leather armor. This as some of you might guess is not becues he poesses med. It is becuse about the only avaible high level armor is barbed kit crafted. this is largely due inpart to the vast inbalance in the amount of work nessicarry to produce a barbed kit VRS a apagapite or higher hammer. I can understand why UO restircts the val hammers and such, I mean we dont want ever tom **** and harry running around with a uber wepon. But bring some blanace back! i remember my first valorite suit i was proud of it. my proposel is that runic sledge hammers be released, these special runics due to the wide face of the hammer could only be used to craft armor. This solves all problems from all angles. A. it balances the armor that we see out there again B.it makes blacksmithing more profitable again C.theres not thousands of war forks with 5 100% intencaity mods produced. any thoughts?