• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Vas Kal An Mani In Corp Hur Tym] dont work now

MaryForUo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
on Atlantic the spell "Vas Kal An Mani In Corp Hur Tym" dont work.
I try it many times, with different chars, login/logout, in/out the gate
but nothing!

and you?

A

Africanus

Lol, maybe they are trying to neutralize blackrock so others get a shot at the prize.

G

When you cast the spell, the blackrock in your pack disappears. So I guess you have to have blackrock on you each time you cast.

C

Connor_Graham

<blockquote><hr>

When you cast the spell, the blackrock in your pack disappears. So I guess you have to have blackrock on you each time you cast.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's exactly right.

MaryForUo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

i know, i know!
I have blackrock in my main backpack!

I used small blackrock (the little one you cant insured) and
the large blackrock (you can mine).

Both dont work!
Yesterday worked with both!

*strange*

nodoby have the same problem?

Olahorand

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So we brought a Shadow Lord down without that - two tamers with dragons and 3 archers. After several death our only result was - nothing besides the normal loot.
So also no cloak of corruption to anybody of the group as far as I can tell.
Disclaimer:[This is not an Aprils fools joke!]

MaryForUo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

So we brought a Shadow Lord down without that - two tamers with dragons and 3 archers. After several death our only result was - nothing besides the normal loot.
So also no cloak of corruption to anybody of the group as far as I can tell.
Disclaimer:[This is not an Aprils fools joke!]

[/ QUOTE ]

same here, killed a Shadow Lord and no cloak!

C

Connor_Graham

I can confirm 100% positive that the spell no longer works. Blackrock in pack with a freshly spawned Shadowlord, standing right next to him and nothing happened other than every Berserker in the area targeting me, then having one follow me around while Hidden &amp; Stealthing.

G

I still had 20 blackrock left, at least i got 3 cloaks and sold 20 mil worth of rock

G

Pity we can't say the same for those *&amp;%£$@~ daemons...It's like advanced Russian Roulette getting through that gate *sniff* Advanced being the same as the original game, just with the odds stacked 40:1 against you

Wenchy

B

BadManiac

Would be fine if the berzerkers dropped the swords and shields, or threads, but nope, they are completely useless and just prevent anything else from spawning.
Had great fun this morning at 5:30am before the spawn had gone nuts.

G

Lets play a game.

One person goes in the gate. He bets the rest of the group that he can survive &lt;x amount of time&gt;. The other groups bet a certain amount he can't. If he comes back alive, he gets the winnings. Or, whoever goes in the gate and stays the longest wins. Return as a ghost and you get disqualified.

I

imported_Lord Kynd

the spell still work's outside of town.
drag them outside the gate's

I

imported_xStrikerx

I tried wearing cloak of corruption while casting spells on one but it had no effect. Also, I seem to get some stamina regen from the cloak now.